Thanks & Qt Dev Days

Today postman brought to me a package from Norway, containing this:


Thanks! My contributions to ambassador program have been distracted by work... Which is of course filled with Qt, but mostly behind closed doors and not directly visible to anywhere.

But I want to improve this and right here, right now* promise to release both source code and documentation soonish available. I will also attend to Qt Developer Days in Munich and hang around Nomovok booth, demoing and praising Qt & QML. Mention the keyword "fidelio", and I'll tell just for you how current Qt Quick is only the beginning and what will happen during 2011 to rule the world... Hoping to see You there!


*) This reminded me a Fatboy Slim classic

Comments

Henrik Hartz said…
Nice "I Am Bad Ass" T-shirt!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Qt 5.10 QML Shape testing

Qt Quick 3D DynamicMeters demo

Qt 5.10 Rendering Benchmarks